Resonant Raman scattering in CdSxSe1−x nanocrystals: effects of phonon confinement, composition, and elastic strain
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1660–1669, August 2011
How to Cite
Neto, E. S. F., da Silva, S. W., Morais, P. C., Vasilevskiy, M. I., Pereira-da-Silva, M. A. and Dantas, N. O. (2011), Resonant Raman scattering in CdSxSe1−x nanocrystals: effects of phonon confinement, composition, and elastic strain. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1660–1669. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2918
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!