This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS), Bremen, Germany, June 21–23, 2010” edited by Peter Radi, PSI, Villigen, Switzerland, and Arnulf Materny, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany.
Dissection of dispersed off-resonant femtosecond degenerate four-wave mixing of O2†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1848–1853, October 2011
How to Cite
Knopp, G., Radi, P. P., Sych, Y. and Gerber, T. (2011), Dissection of dispersed off-resonant femtosecond degenerate four-wave mixing of O2. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1848–1853. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2921
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!