High-pressure studies of the micro-Raman spectra of iron cyanide complexes: Prussian blue (Fe4[Fe(CN)6]3), potassium ferricyanide (K3[Fe(CN)6]), and sodium nitroprusside (Na2[Fe(CN)5(NO)]·2H2O)
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1820–1824, September 2011
How to Cite
Barsan, M. M., Butler, I. S., Fitzpatrick, J. and Gilson, D. F. R. (2011), High-pressure studies of the micro-Raman spectra of iron cyanide complexes: Prussian blue (Fe4[Fe(CN)6]3), potassium ferricyanide (K3[Fe(CN)6]), and sodium nitroprusside (Na2[Fe(CN)5(NO)]·2H2O). J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1820–1824. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2931
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: #228253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!