Quantitative detection of adulterated olive oil by Raman spectroscopy and chemometrics
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1784–1788, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-F., Zou, M.-Q., Qi, X.-H., Liu, F., Zhang, C. and Yin, F. (2011), Quantitative detection of adulterated olive oil by Raman spectroscopy and chemometrics. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1784–1788. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2933
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- International Science and Technology Cooperation and Exchange Foundation. Grant Number: 2008DFA40270
- Strategic 11th five-year Science and Technology Supporting. Grant Number: 2009BAK58B01
- Special Funded Projects of Fundamental Research Funds from Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine of China. Grant Number: 2010JK017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!