Quantitative detection of adulterated olive oil by Raman spectroscopy and chemometrics
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1784–1788, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-F., Zou, M.-Q., Qi, X.-H., Liu, F., Zhang, C. and Yin, F. (2011), Quantitative detection of adulterated olive oil by Raman spectroscopy and chemometrics. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1784–1788. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2933
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
- International Science and Technology Cooperation and Exchange Foundation. Grant Number: 2008DFA40270
- Strategic 11th five-year Science and Technology Supporting. Grant Number: 2009BAK58B01
- Special Funded Projects of Fundamental Research Funds from Chinese Academy of Inspection and Quarantine of China. Grant Number: 2010JK017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!