Is 4-nitrobenzenethiol converted to p,p′-dimercaptoazobenzene or 4-aminothiophenol by surface photochemistry reaction?
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1205–1206, June 2011
How to Cite
Dong, B., Fang, Y., Xia, L., Xu, H. and Sun, M. (2011), Is 4-nitrobenzenethiol converted to p,p′-dimercaptoazobenzene or 4-aminothiophenol by surface photochemistry reaction?. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1205–1206. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2937
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Nature Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10874234, 90923003, 10804015, 20703064
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009 CB930701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!