Is 4-nitrobenzenethiol converted to p,p′-dimercaptoazobenzene or 4-aminothiophenol by surface photochemistry reaction?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 1205–1206, June 2011
How to Cite
Dong, B., Fang, Y., Xia, L., Xu, H. and Sun, M. (2011), Is 4-nitrobenzenethiol converted to p,p′-dimercaptoazobenzene or 4-aminothiophenol by surface photochemistry reaction?. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1205–1206. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2937
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- National Nature Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10874234, 90923003, 10804015, 20703064
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009 CB930701
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.