A detachable SERS active cellulose film: a minimally invasive approach to the study of painting lakes
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 11, pages 1932–1938, 15 November 2011
How to Cite
Doherty, B., Brunetti, B. G., Sgamellotti, A. and Miliani, C. (2011), A detachable SERS active cellulose film: a minimally invasive approach to the study of painting lakes. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1932–1938. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2942
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!