This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS), Bremen, Germany, June 21–23, 2010” edited by Peter Radi, PSI, Villigen, Switzerland, and Arnulf Materny, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany.
Raman-induced Kerr effect spectroscopy of single-wall carbon nanotubes aqueous suspensions in the range 0.1–10 and 100–250 cm−1†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1908–1912, October 2011
How to Cite
Bunkin, A. F. and Pershin, S. M. (2011), Raman-induced Kerr effect spectroscopy of single-wall carbon nanotubes aqueous suspensions in the range 0.1–10 and 100–250 cm−1. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1908–1912. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2970
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!