Assessment of Raman microscopy coupled with principal component analysis to examine egg yolk–pigment interaction based on the protein CH stretching region (3100–2800 cm−1)
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 2137–2142, December 2011
How to Cite
Romero-Pastor, J., Cardell, C., Manzano, E., Yebra-Rodríguez, Á. and Navas, N. (2011), Assessment of Raman microscopy coupled with principal component analysis to examine egg yolk–pigment interaction based on the protein CH stretching region (3100–2800 cm−1). J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 2137–2142. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2977
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!