This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS), Bremen, Germany, June 21-23, 2010 edited by Peter Radi, PSI, Villigen, Switzerland, and Arnulf Materny, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany.
CARS diagnostics of fluid adsorption and condensation in small mesopores†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 1747–1753, September 2011
How to Cite
Andreeva, O. V., Arakcheev, V. G., Bagratashvili, V. N., Morozov, V. B., Popov, V. K. and Valeev, A. A. (2011), CARS diagnostics of fluid adsorption and condensation in small mesopores. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1747–1753. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2979
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!