Shell-isolated nanoparticle enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SHINERS) investigation of benzotriazole film formation on Cu(100), Cu(111), and Cu(poly)
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 46–50, January 2012
How to Cite
Honesty, N. R. and Gewirth, A. A. (2012), Shell-isolated nanoparticle enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SHINERS) investigation of benzotriazole film formation on Cu(100), Cu(111), and Cu(poly). J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 46–50. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2989
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!