This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS), Bremen, Germany, June 21–23, 2010” edited by Peter Radi, PSI, Villigen, Switzerland, and Arnulf Materny, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany.
New opportunities offered by compact sub-nanosecond supercontinuum sources in ultra-broadband multiplex CARS microspectroscopy†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1871–1874, October 2011
How to Cite
Leproux, P., Couderc, V., de Angelis, A., Okuno, M., Kano, H. and Hamaguchi, H. (2011), New opportunities offered by compact sub-nanosecond supercontinuum sources in ultra-broadband multiplex CARS microspectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1871–1874. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2995
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!