This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy (ECONOS), Bremen, Germany, June 21–23, 2010” edited by Peter Radi, PSI, Villigen, Switzerland, and Arnulf Materny, Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany.
Ultrafast Raman loss spectroscopy (URLS): instrumentation and principle†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1883–1890, October 2011
How to Cite
Mallick, B., Lakhsmanna, A. and Umapathy, S. (2011), Ultrafast Raman loss spectroscopy (URLS): instrumentation and principle. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 1883–1890. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2996
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!