Ion–polymer and ion–ion interaction in PEO-based polymer electrolytes having complexing salt LiClO4 and/or ionic liquid, [BMIM][PF6]
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 42, Issue 12, pages 2168–2172, December 2011
How to Cite
Chaurasia, S. K., Singh, R. K. and Chandra, S. (2011), Ion–polymer and ion–ion interaction in PEO-based polymer electrolytes having complexing salt LiClO4 and/or ionic liquid, [BMIM][PF6]. J. Raman Spectrosc., 42: 2168–2172. doi: 10.1002/jrs.2999
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!