Testing of Raman spectroscopy as a non-invasive tool for the investigation of glass-protected miniature portraits
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 294–302, February 2012
How to Cite
Mancini, D., Tournié, A., Caggiani, M.-C. and Colomban, P. (2012), Testing of Raman spectroscopy as a non-invasive tool for the investigation of glass-protected miniature portraits. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 294–302. doi: 10.1002/jrs.3010
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!