This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Development and applications of nonlinear optical spectroscopy - 10th ECONOS / 30th ECW meeting in Enschede, The Netherlands” edited by Herman Offerhaus, Peter Radi, and Cees Otto.
Imaging cortical vasculature with stimulated Raman scattering and two-photon photothermal lensing microscopy†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Development and applications of nonlinear optical spectroscopy - 10th ECONOS / 30th ECW meeting in Enschede, The Netherlands
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 668–674, May 2012
How to Cite
Moger, J., Garrett, Natalie. L., Begley, D., Mihoreanu, L., Lalatsa, A., Lozano, M. V., Mazza, M., Schatzlein, A. and Uchegbu, I. (2012), Imaging cortical vasculature with stimulated Raman scattering and two-photon photothermal lensing microscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 668–674. doi: 10.1002/jrs.3156
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G061564/1, EP/G028362/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!