This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Development and applications of nonlinear optical spectroscopy - 10th ECONOS / 30th ECW meeting in Enschede, The Netherlands” edited by Herman Offerhaus, Peter Radi, and Cees Otto.
Imaging cortical vasculature with stimulated Raman scattering and two-photon photothermal lensing microscopy†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Development and applications of nonlinear optical spectroscopy - 10th ECONOS / 30th ECW meeting in Enschede, The Netherlands
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 668–674, May 2012
How to Cite
Moger, J., Garrett, Natalie. L., Begley, D., Mihoreanu, L., Lalatsa, A., Lozano, M. V., Mazza, M., Schatzlein, A. and Uchegbu, I. (2012), Imaging cortical vasculature with stimulated Raman scattering and two-photon photothermal lensing microscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 668–674. doi: 10.1002/jrs.3156
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G061564/1, EP/G028362/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!