Probing reoxidation sites by in situ Raman spectroscopy: differences between reduced CeO2 and Pt/CeO2
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1312–1319, September 2012
How to Cite
Daniel, M. and Loridant, S. (2012), Probing reoxidation sites by in situ Raman spectroscopy: differences between reduced CeO2 and Pt/CeO2. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1312–1319. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4030
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!