Highly reproducible tip-enhanced Raman scattering using an oxidized and metallized silicon cantilever tip as a tool for everyone
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1177–1182, September 2012
How to Cite
Hayazawa, N., Yano, T.-a. and Kawata, S. (2012), Highly reproducible tip-enhanced Raman scattering using an oxidized and metallized silicon cantilever tip as a tool for everyone. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1177–1182. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4032
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!