This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
The characterization of Sn-based corrosion products in ancient bronzes: a Raman approach†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1596–1603, November 2012
How to Cite
Ospitali, F., Chiavari, C., Martini, C., Bernardi, E., Passarini, F. and Robbiola, L. (2012), The characterization of Sn-based corrosion products in ancient bronzes: a Raman approach. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1596–1603. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4037
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!