This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
The on-site/remote Raman analysis with mobile instruments: a review of drawbacks and success in cultural heritage studies and other associated fields†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1529–1535, November 2012
How to Cite
Colomban, P. (2012), The on-site/remote Raman analysis with mobile instruments: a review of drawbacks and success in cultural heritage studies and other associated fields. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1529–1535. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4042
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!