Gemstones and noble metals adorning the sceptre of the Faculty of Science of Charles University in Prague: integrated analysis by Raman and XRF handheld instruments
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1275–1280, September 2012
How to Cite
Petrová, Z., Jehlička, J., Čapoun, T., Hanus, R., Trojek, T. and Goliáš, V. (2012), Gemstones and noble metals adorning the sceptre of the Faculty of Science of Charles University in Prague: integrated analysis by Raman and XRF handheld instruments. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1275–1280. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4043
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM0021620855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!