Self-assembly and structure formation in liquid crystalline phthalocyanine thin films studied by Raman spectroscopy and AFM
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1227–1236, September 2012
How to Cite
Latteyer, F., Savu, S., Peisert, H. and Chassé, T. (2012), Self-assembly and structure formation in liquid crystalline phthalocyanine thin films studied by Raman spectroscopy and AFM. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1227–1236. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4053
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- University of Tübingen, Corporate Research Group ‘Bacteria-Materials-Interactions’
- German Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!