This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Some ideas on the definition of Raman spectroscopic detection limits for the analysis of art and archaeological objects†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1545–1550, November 2012
How to Cite
Vandenabeele, P. and Moens, L. (2012), Some ideas on the definition of Raman spectroscopic detection limits for the analysis of art and archaeological objects. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1545–1550. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4055
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!