Nanoporous Ag–GaN thin films prepared by metal-assisted electroless etching and deposition as three-dimensional substrates for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1347–1353, October 2012
How to Cite
Nie, B., Duan, B. K. and Bohn, P. W. (2012), Nanoporous Ag–GaN thin films prepared by metal-assisted electroless etching and deposition as three-dimensional substrates for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1347–1353. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4060
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF0852741
- Army Corp of Engineers. Grant Number: W9132T-07-2-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!