Nanoporous Ag–GaN thin films prepared by metal-assisted electroless etching and deposition as three-dimensional substrates for surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1347–1353, October 2012
How to Cite
Nie, B., Duan, B. K. and Bohn, P. W. (2012), Nanoporous Ag–GaN thin films prepared by metal-assisted electroless etching and deposition as three-dimensional substrates for surface-enhanced Raman scattering. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1347–1353. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4060
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF0852741
- Army Corp of Engineers. Grant Number: W9132T-07-2-0003
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4060_Supplemental_material.docx||Word 2007 document||5081K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.