An improved self-assembly gold colloid film as surface-enhanced Raman substrate for detection of trace-level polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in aqueous solution
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1354–1359, October 2012
How to Cite
Shi, X., Ma, J., Zheng, R., Wang, C. and Kronfeldt, H.-D. (2012), An improved self-assembly gold colloid film as surface-enhanced Raman substrate for detection of trace-level polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in aqueous solution. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1354–1359. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4062
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- European Union. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-237868
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40906051
- State Scholarship Fund of China
Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4062_sm_f1.tif||TIFF image||406K||Supporting information|
|jrs_4062_sm_f2.tif||TIFF image||91K||Supporting information|
|jrs_4062_sm_f3.tif||TIFF image||103K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.