This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
The mural paintings of Ala di Stura (Piedmont, Italy): a hidden treasure investigated†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1754–1760, November 2012
How to Cite
Aceto, M., Gatti, G., Agostino, A., Fenoglio, G., Giordano, V., Varetto, M. and Castagneri, G. (2012), The mural paintings of Ala di Stura (Piedmont, Italy): a hidden treasure investigated. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1754–1760. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4066
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content3