Anmin Zheng, Wuhan institute of Physics and Mathematics, the Chinese Academy of Sciences. E-mail: email@example.com
The excited state dynamics study of di-2-pyridylketone in the A-band and B-band absorptions by using resonance Raman spectroscopy, IR and UV–visible spectroscopy
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1465–1471, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Zhang, W., Shen, S., Wang, H., Zheng, X., Zheng, A. and Chu, Y. (2012), The excited state dynamics study of di-2-pyridylketone in the A-band and B-band absorptions by using resonance Raman spectroscopy, IR and UV–visible spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1465–1471. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4067
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!