Surface-enhanced Raman scattering investigations on silver nanoparticles deposited on alumina and titania nanotubes: influence of the substrate material on surface-enhanced Raman scattering activity of Ag nanoparticles
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1360–1366, October 2012
How to Cite
Kudelski, A., Pisarek, M., Roguska, A., Hołdyński, M. and Janik-Czachor, M. (2012), Surface-enhanced Raman scattering investigations on silver nanoparticles deposited on alumina and titania nanotubes: influence of the substrate material on surface-enhanced Raman scattering activity of Ag nanoparticles. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1360–1366. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4075
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!