Identification of oxygen vacancy types from Raman spectra of SnO2 nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1423–1426, October 2012
How to Cite
Liu, L. Z., Li, T. H., Wu, X. L., Shen, J. C. and Chu, P. K. (2012), Identification of oxygen vacancy types from Raman spectra of SnO2 nanocrystals. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1423–1426. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4078
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation and Basic Research Programs of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB922102, 60976063
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China and Jiangsu Province. Grant Numbers: 2011M500889, 1102001B
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: CityU 112510
Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jrs_4078_sm_tables.doc||Word document||43K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.