This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Micro Raman spectroscopy (MRS) and energy dispersive x-ray microfluorescence (μEDXRF) analysis of pigments in the Iberian cemetery of Tutugi (from the fourth to the third century bc, Galera, Granada, Spain)†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1788–1795, November 2012
How to Cite
Sánchez, A., Tuñón, J., Montejo, M. and Parras, D. (2012), Micro Raman spectroscopy (MRS) and energy dispersive x-ray microfluorescence (μEDXRF) analysis of pigments in the Iberian cemetery of Tutugi (from the fourth to the third century bc, Galera, Granada, Spain). J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1788–1795. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4080
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!