This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Pablo Picasso to Jasper Johns: a Raman study of cobalt-based synthetic inorganic pigments†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1761–1771, November 2012
How to Cite
Casadio, F., Bezúr, A., Fiedler, I., Muir, K., Trad, T. and Maccagnola, S. (2012), Pablo Picasso to Jasper Johns: a Raman study of cobalt-based synthetic inorganic pigments. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1761–1771. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4081
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Raman spectroscopic signatures of the yellow and ochre paints from artist palette of J. Matejko (1838–1893), Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2015, 136, 793, , , , ,