Adsorption and reduction reactions of anthraquinone derivatives on gold electrodes studied with electrochemical surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1367–1373, October 2012
How to Cite
Dai, K., Huang, R., Jiang, R., Ke, H.-X., Li, F., Jin, S., Wu, D.-Y. and Tian, Z.-Q. (2012), Adsorption and reduction reactions of anthraquinone derivatives on gold electrodes studied with electrochemical surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1367–1373. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4083
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2009CB930703
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20803027, 11074210, 21021002, 21173094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!