This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Micro-Raman spectroscopic analysis of inks and pigments in illuminated medieval old-Slavonic manuscripts†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1729–1736, November 2012
How to Cite
Nastova, I., Grupče, O., Minčeva-Šukarova, B., Turan, S., Yaygingol, M., Ozcatal, M., Martinovska, V. and Jakovlevska-Spirovska, Z. (2012), Micro-Raman spectroscopic analysis of inks and pigments in illuminated medieval old-Slavonic manuscripts. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1729–1736. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4084
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!