This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy spectra of Mexican dyestuffs†
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1551–1559, November 2012
How to Cite
Casanova-González, E., García-Bucio, A., Ruvalcaba-Sil, J. L., Santos-Vasquez, V., Esquivel, B., Falcón, T., Arroyo, E., Zetina, S., Roldán, M. L. and Domingo, C. (2012), Surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy spectra of Mexican dyestuffs. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1551–1559. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4086
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!