Raman spectroscopy assisted with XRF and chemical simulation to assess the synergic impacts of guardrails and traffic pollutants on urban soils
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1498–1503, October 2012
How to Cite
Carrero, J. A., Goienaga, N., Olivares, M., Martinez-Arkarazo, I., Arana, G. and Madariaga, J. M. (2012), Raman spectroscopy assisted with XRF and chemical simulation to assess the synergic impacts of guardrails and traffic pollutants on urban soils. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1498–1503. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4089
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!