Influence of surface plasmon resonance wavelength on SERS activity of naturally grown silver nanoparticle ensemble
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1385–1391, October 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, Y.-H., Ossig, R., Hubenthal, F. and Kronfeldt, H.-D. (2012), Influence of surface plasmon resonance wavelength on SERS activity of naturally grown silver nanoparticle ensemble. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1385–1391. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4093
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- European Community. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-237868
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!