This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Raman spectroscopy analysis of Palaeolithic industry from Guadalteba terrace river, Campillos (Guadalteba county, Southern of Iberian Peninsula)†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1651–1657, November 2012
How to Cite
Hernández, V., Jorge-Villar, S., Capel Ferrón, C., Medianero, F. J., Ramos, J., Weniger, G.-C., Domínguez-Bella, S., Linstaedter, J., Cantalejo, P., Espejo, M. and Durán Valsero, J. J. (2012), Raman spectroscopy analysis of Palaeolithic industry from Guadalteba terrace river, Campillos (Guadalteba county, Southern of Iberian Peninsula). J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1651–1657. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4104
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!