Increase of the stimulated Raman scattering threshold at droplets by spectral broadening of nanosecond laser pulses
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1935–1940, December 2012
How to Cite
Hankel, R. F., Braeuer, A. and Leipertz, A. (2012), Increase of the stimulated Raman scattering threshold at droplets by spectral broadening of nanosecond laser pulses. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1935–1940. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4106
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!