Distinguishable behavior of multiple and individual rhodamine-6G molecules on spherical Ag nanoparticles examined via time dependence of the SERS spectra
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1905–1912, December 2012
How to Cite
Luo, Z., Hunter Woodward, W. and Castleman, A. W. (2012), Distinguishable behavior of multiple and individual rhodamine-6G molecules on spherical Ag nanoparticles examined via time dependence of the SERS spectra. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1905–1912. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4107
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!