This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Identification of colorants on XVIII century scientific hand-coloured print volumes†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1722–1728, November 2012
How to Cite
Zannini, P., Baraldi, P., Aceto, M., Agostino, A., Fenoglio, G., Bersani, D., Canobbio, E., Schiavon, E., Zanichelli, G. and De Pasquale, A. (2012), Identification of colorants on XVIII century scientific hand-coloured print volumes. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1722–1728. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4119
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tip-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS) forin SituIdentification of Indigo and Iron Gall Ink on Paper, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136, 24, 8677, , , , ,