A potential commercial surface-enhanced Raman scattering–active substrate: stability and usability
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2013
How to Cite
Ji, N., Ruan, W., Li, Z., Wang, C., Yang, Z. and Zhao, B. (2013), A potential commercial surface-enhanced Raman scattering–active substrate: stability and usability. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4132
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20921003, 20973074, 20110061110017, B06009
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education
- 111 project
- Development Program of the Science and Technology of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20110338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!