Dipartimento di fisica, Politecnico di Milano, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, I-20133 Milano, Italy
Comparison of English portrait miniatures using Raman microscopy and other techniques†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Victoria and Albert Museum Journal of Raman Spectroscopy © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1713–1721, November 2012
How to Cite
Burgio, L., Cesaratto, A. and Derbyshire, A. (2012), Comparison of English portrait miniatures using Raman microscopy and other techniques. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1713–1721. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4133
This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!