This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
The intriguing case of silicon crystals unveiled in ancient mosaic tesserae†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1824–1827, November 2012
How to Cite
Di Martino, D., Galli, A. and Martini, M. (2012), The intriguing case of silicon crystals unveiled in ancient mosaic tesserae. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1824–1827. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4135
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content2