Fundamentals of stand-off Raman scattering spectroscopy for explosive fingerprinting
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 121–130, January 2013
How to Cite
Moros, J., Lorenzo, J. A., Novotný, K. and Laserna, J. J. (2013), Fundamentals of stand-off Raman scattering spectroscopy for explosive fingerprinting. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 121–130. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4138
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2012
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: Project CTQ2007-60348, Excellence Research Project P07-FQM-03308
- Secretaría General de Universidades, Investigación y Tecnología, Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa de la Junta de Andalucía
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Number: 218037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!