TLC-SERS study of Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) and its main alkaloid constituents
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2013
How to Cite
Pozzi, F., Shibayama, N., Leona, M. and Lombardi, J. R. (2013), TLC-SERS study of Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) and its main alkaloid constituents. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 102–107. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4140
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!