This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
New results in the characterization by Raman spectroscopy of yellow pigments used in ceramic artworks of the 16th and 17th centuries†
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1805–1810, November 2012
How to Cite
Ferrer, P., Ruiz-Moreno, S., López-Gil, A., Chillón, M. C. and Sandalinas, C. (2012), New results in the characterization by Raman spectroscopy of yellow pigments used in ceramic artworks of the 16th and 17th centuries. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1805–1810. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4160
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Spanish Government. Grant Number: CICYT, TEC 2009–07855
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!