Reusable plasmonic substrates fabricated by interference lithography: a platform for systematic sensing studies
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 170–175, February 2013
How to Cite
Siegfried, T., Kind, M., Terfort, A., Martin, O. J. F., Zharnikov, M., Ballav, N. and Sigg, H. (2013), Reusable plasmonic substrates fabricated by interference lithography: a platform for systematic sensing studies. J. Raman Spectrosc., 44: 170–175. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4163
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!