This article is part of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy special issue entitled “Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology” edited by Juan Manuel Madariaga and Danilo Bersani.
Spectroscopic characterization of an innovative biological treatment for corroded metal artefacts†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Raman Spectroscopy
Special Issue: Raman spectroscopy in art and archaeology
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1612–1616, November 2012
How to Cite
Joseph, E., Simon, A., Mazzeo, R., Job, D. and Wörle, M. (2012), Spectroscopic characterization of an innovative biological treatment for corroded metal artefacts. J. Raman Spectrosc., 43: 1612–1616. doi: 10.1002/jrs.4164
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content3